外国和玫瑰有关的诗句(急求普希金十首关于玫瑰的诗要两篇英文的)
1.急求普希金十首关于玫瑰的诗 要两篇英文的
玫 瑰 إ我们的玫瑰在哪儿, إ我的朋友们? إ这朝霞的孩子, إ这玫瑰已经凋零。
إ不要说: إ青春如此蹉跎! إ不要说: إ人生如此欢乐! إ快告诉我的玫瑰, إ我为她多么惋惜, إ也请顺便告诉我, إ哪儿盛开着百合。 Our roses flowers Where are my friends? The glory of the children, Roses — it faded. Do not say: Youth and so the wilting process! Do not say: This is the joy of life! Go on a flower talk: Farewell, I pity you! Then means to us: Lilies are in full bloom. 普希金的这首诗是以玫瑰和百合花为意象来表现人生。
玫瑰凋谢不能说是令人高兴的,但也不能代表一切都完了,看,百合花正在盛放。作者这是在告诉人们,人生中会有不幸和痛苦,但也有幸福和欢乐;当上帝在你面前关上一扇窗时,他同时会为你打开另一扇窗的。
所以,在不幸和痛苦到来时,没必要强颜欢笑,也不必因此悲观绝望,而要坦然去面对,并看到同时存在的生活中的幸福和欢乐。 瑰象征着爱情——热烈,专一,也象征着青春——张扬,奔放。
然而,花开总有花落时,玫瑰落后思更多。青春的玫瑰渐渐褪色,但愿那绚烂的颜色潜入心灵,沉淀成内在的香气,在心里盛开一丛百合。
再美的玫瑰都有凋零之时,正如“青春就这样衰萎啦”!这是一种自然界的生命呈现出的最自然的状态,那么与其抗拒,不如接受,在她萌发、盛开之际,细细地品味,慢慢地享受,就像她会永世美丽一样,当她不再年轻、貌美,凋零了一地的残红,就让我们收起她的美、她的心,永远记住她曾美丽、骄傲地走过。玫瑰走了,就迎接百合吧,在外在的青春还未消失殆尽前,将美丽植入内心,让心酝酿出永恒的生命之美与风采。
إ 据学者分析,普希金此诗中的两朵花的形象分别取自维亚泽姆基的《致友人》中象征青春的玫瑰和卡拉姆津《一个俄国旅行家的书简》中象征内在美与生命力量的百合花。普希金是多愁善感的,敏锐地体察到自然界的花朵的感情与内心世界,遂将自然界的花引入自己的主观世界,赋予它们人类社会的形象,年轻时尽显玫瑰般的青春与热烈,随着玫瑰的凋零,却依然能从内心散发出百合般的从容、淡雅、永恒之美。
普希金《夜莺和玫瑰》2009年02月14日 星期六 09:40在幽静的花园里, 在春夜的昏暗中 夜莺在芳香的玫瑰枝头上歌唱 但可爱的玫瑰却无动于衷, 也不倾听,只是在那倾慕的颂歌中 打盹和摇晃 玫瑰啊,她不需要诗人的颂歌 她只需要,现实的富足与虚荣享乐 清醒些吧,诗人, 你追求的是什么 你除了让诗人和他的诗歌, 以及关心热爱他们的朋友 一起带来永恒 你还能给自己带来什么? 难道只是让那 长久对爱情渴慕的心 持续遭受失落的折磨? 你不也是和玫瑰一样 是个冷美人 她不听也不理会诗人的歌声 她那么娇艳, 对你的呼求却报以沉默。 In the quiet garden, In the spring night of obscuration The Nightingale in Roses wee sing on But lovely rose trembles Do not listen, just that adore mantra in NAP and shaking Rose, she doesn't need the poet's Carol She only needs, the reality of the rich and vain pleasures Wake up, poet What is your quest? Do you let the poet and his poetry, As well as concerned about friends who love them Bring together forever You can give yourself? Don't just let the Long love longing hearts Sustained loss of torture? You don't like it is and roses Is a cold beauty She wouldn't listen also to ignore the poet's voice She is so beautiful, You cry was reported with silence. The Nightingale and the rose Garden Silent Spring, in the face of the night of drapes, An Oriental Nightingale at Rose's singing above. But lovely rose has feel ignored, Listen to see love hymn was put to fro, tireless State. Can't you just sing the beauty of the cold? Sober, poet, Ah, you make something look for? People do not listen to you a poet, she is indifferent: You see — she in the open; you call — but no response. 夜莺和玫瑰 花园默默无言,春天了,面对夜的幔帐, 一只东方的夜莺站在玫瑰的上面歌唱。
但是可爱的玫瑰却没有感觉,不予理睬, 听看爱的颂歌却摆来摆去,一副倦态。 难道你就是这样歌唱那冰凉的美? 清醒吧,诗人啊,你在把什么东西寻觅? 人家并不听你诗人的,她无动于衷: 你看——她在开放;你呼唤——却没有回应。
啊,玫瑰姑娘 普希金 啊,玫瑰姑娘,我受到了囚禁; 但我并不以你的桎梏而羞愧: 如同在月桂从中的夜莺, 这森林歌手中有羽的王者, 生活在甜蜜的囚禁中, 靠近美丽而骄傲的玫瑰, 在情欲之夜的幽暗中,为她柔情绵绵地歌唱 Ah, rose girl, I was imprisoned; But I do not take your shackles and shame: As in the Nightingale in Lauryl witches, This forest has a feather of singers, King Live in the sweet captivity, Close to the beautiful and proud of roses, In the dark night of passion, As she sang with gentleness. There is a lovely rose There is a lovely rose: it In the West salad surprised, before Open, Carmine, gorgeous handsome, Venus kind praise it. Frost 。
2.有什么关于玫瑰的英文诗
1. My Pretty Rose Tree by William BlakeA flower was offered to me;Such a flower as May never bore.But I said I've a Pretty Rose-tree.And I passed the sweet flower o'er.Then I went to my Pretty Rose-tree:To tend her by day and by night.But my Rose turned away with jealousy:And her thorns were my only delight. 2. When the Rose is Faded by Walter de la MareWhen the rose is faded,Memory may still dwell onHer beauty shadowed,And the sweet smell gone.That vanishing loveliness,That burdening breath,No bond of life hath then,Nor grief of death.'Tis the immortal thoughtWhose passion stillMakes the changingThe unchangeable.Oh, thus thy beauty,Loveliest on earth to me,Dark with no sorrow, shinesAnd burns, with thee. 3. A Little Budding Rose by Emily BronteIt was a little budding rose,Round like a fairy globe,And shyly did its leaves uncloseHid in their mossy robe,But sweet was the slight and spicy smellIt breathed from its heart invisible.The rose is blasted, withered, blighted,Its root has felt a worm,And like a heart beloved and slighted,Failed, faded, shrunk its form.Bud of beauty, bonnie flower,I stole thee from thy natal bower.I was the worm that withered thee,Thy tears of dew all fell for me;Leaf and stalk and rose are gone,Exile earth they died upon.Yes, that last breath of balmy scentWith alien breezes sadly blent! 4. The Grave and The Rose by Victor HugoThe Grave said to the Rose,"What of the dews of dawn,Love's flower, what end is theirs?""And what of spirits flown,The souls whereon doth closeThe tomb's mouth unawares?"The Rose said to the Grave.The Rose said, "In the shadeFrom the dawn's tears is madeA perfume faint and strange,Amber and honey sweet.""And all the spirits fleetDo suffer a sky-change,More strangely than the dew,To God's own angels new,"The Grave said to the Rose.。
3.有没有关于玫瑰的诗
彭斯 Robert Burns(1759~1796)英国诗人 。
a red,red rose 《一朵红红的玫瑰》
o my luve's like a red,red rose 啊,我爱人象红红的玫瑰,
that's newly spring in june: 在六月里苞放;
o my luve's like the melodie 啊,我爱人象一支乐曲,
that's sweetly play'd tune. 乐声美妙、悠扬。
as fair art thou,my bonnie lass. 你那么美,漂亮的姑娘,
so deep in luve am i: 我爱你那么深切;
and i will luve thee still,my dear, 我会永远爱你,亲爱的,
till a'the seas gang dry. 一直到四海涸竭。
till a'the seas gang dry,my dear, 直到四海涸竭,亲爱的,
and the rocks melt wi'the sun; 直到太阳把岩石消熔!
o i will luve thee still, my dear, 我会永远爱你,亲爱的,
while the sands o'life shall run. 只要生命无穷。
and fare thee week,my onlu luve! 再见吧,我唯一的爱人,
and fare thee awhile! 再见吧,小别片刻!
and i will come again,my luve, 我会回来的,我的爱人,
tho'it were ten thousand mile. 即使万里相隔!
《一朵红红的玫瑰》赏析
这首诗出自诗人的《主要用苏格兰方言写的诗集》.是诗集中流传最广的一首诗。诗人写这首诗的目的是送给他的恋人即少女琪恩。诗人在诗中歌颂了恋人的美丽,表达了诗人的炽热感情和对爱情的坚定决心。
诗的开头用了一个鲜活的比喻——红红的玫瑰.一下子就将恋人的美丽写得活灵活现,同时也写出了诗人心中的感情。在诗人的心中,恋人不仅有醉人的外表.而且有着柔美灵动的心灵,像一段乐曲,婉转动人地倾诉着美丽的心灵。
诗人对恋人的爱是那样的真切、深情和热烈。那是种怎样的爱呀!——要一直爱到海桔石烂。这样的爱情专注使人想到中国的古老民歌:”上邪l我欲与君相知.长命无绝衰。山无陵.江水为竭.冬雷阵阵.夏雨雪,天地合.乃敢与君绝。”诗人的哀婉和柔情又可用《诗经》里的一句来说明:“执子之手,与子偕老。”何等的坚决和悠长!
爱的火焰在诗人的心中强烈地燃烧着,诗人渴望有着美好的结果。但是,此时的诗人已经是囊中羞涩.诗人知道这时的自己并不能给恋人带来幸福,他已经预感到自己要离去。但诤人坚信:这样的离别只是暂别,自己一定会回来的。
这首诗是诗人的代表作.它开了英国浪漫主义诗歌的先河.对济慈、拜伦等人有很大的影响。诗人用流畅悦耳的音调、质朴无华的词语和热烈真挚的情感打动了千百万恋人的心.也使得这首诗在问世之后成为人们传唱不衰的经典。诗歌吸收了民歌的特点.采用口语使诗歌朗朗上口,极大地显示了民歌的特色和魅力.读来让人感到诗中似乎有一种原始的冲动.一种原始的生命之流在流淌。另外.诗中使用了重复的句子,大大增强了诗歌的感情力度。在这首仅仅有16句的诗中.涉及“爱”的词语竟有十几处之多,然而并不使人感到重复和累赘.反而更加强化了诗人对恋人爱情的强烈和情感的浓郁程度.
4.一首外国的诗 不知道是不是叫玫瑰
应该是这个吧
诗的名字是A Red, Red Rose 作者是 Robert Burns
O,my luve's like a red, red rose, 啊,我的爱人象朵红红的玫瑰啊,
That's newly sprung in June; 六月里迎风初开,
O, my luve's like the melodie , 啊,我的爱人象支甜甜的曲子,
That's sweetly played in tune. 奏得合拍又和谐。
As fair art thou, my bonnie lass,我的好姑娘,多么美丽的人儿!
So deep in luve am I; 请看我,多么深挚的爱情!
And I will luve thee still, my dear,亲爱的,我永远爱你,
Till a' the seas gang dry. 纵使大海干涸水流尽。
Till a'the seas gang dry,my dear,亲爱的,纵使大海干涸水流尽,
And the rocks melt wi' the sun; 太阳将岩石烧作灰尘,
I will luve thee still, my dear, 亲爱的,我永远爱你,
While the sands o' life shall run. 只要我一息犹存。
And fare thee still, my only luve! 珍重吧,我唯一的爱人,
And fare thee weel awhile! 珍重吧,让我们暂时别离,
And I will come again, my luve, 但我定要回来,
Though it were ten thousand mile.哪怕千里万里!
希望对亲有帮助哈。
5.大学英语系教科书里有一首关于玫瑰的诗歌
一朵红红的玫瑰A Red Red Rose罗伯特·彭斯O my luve is like a red, red rose, 啊,我的爱人象红红的玫瑰, That´s newly sprung in June; 在六月里苞放; O my luve is like the melodie, 啊,我的爱人象一支乐曲, That´s sweetly played in tune. 乐声美妙、悠扬。
As fair thou art, my bonie lass, 你那么美,漂亮的姑娘; So deep in luve am I; 我爱你那么深切; And I will luve thee still, my dear, 我会永远爱你,亲爱的, Till a´ the seas gang dry. 一直到四海涸竭。 Till a´ the sea gang dry, my dear, 直到四海涸竭,亲爱的, And the rock melt wi´ the sun; 直到太阳把岩石消融! And I will luve thee still, my dear, 我会永远爱你,亲爱的, While the sands o´ life shall run. 只要生命无穷。
And fare thee weel, my only luve, 再见吧,我唯一的爱人, And fare thee weel a while; 再见吧,小别片刻; And I will come again, my luve, 我会回来的,我的爱人, Tho´s it were ten thousand mile! 即使万里相隔。
6.大学英语系教科书里有一首关于玫瑰的诗歌
一朵红红的玫瑰
A Red Red Rose
罗伯特·彭斯
O my luve is like a red, red rose,
啊,我的爱人象红红的玫瑰,
That´s newly sprung in June;
在六月里苞放;
O my luve is like the melodie,
啊,我的爱人象一支乐曲,
That´s sweetly played in tune.
乐声美妙、悠扬。
As fair thou art, my bonie lass,
你那么美,漂亮的姑娘;
So deep in luve am I;
我爱你那么深切;
And I will luve thee still, my dear,
我会永远爱你,亲爱的,
Till a´ the seas gang dry.
一直到四海涸竭。
Till a´ the sea gang dry, my dear,
直到四海涸竭,亲爱的,
And the rock melt wi´ the sun;
直到太阳把岩石消融!
And I will luve thee still, my dear,
我会永远爱你,亲爱的,
While the sands o´ life shall run.
只要生命无穷。
And fare thee weel, my only luve,
再见吧,我唯一的爱人,
And fare thee weel a while;
再见吧,小别片刻;
And I will come again, my luve,
我会回来的,我的爱人,
Tho´s it were ten thousand mile!
即使万里相隔!
7.外国关于花的诗句,不要太长,越多越好,要英文的,不要翻译过
Afternoon on a Hill
By Edna St. Vincent Millay
I will be the gladdest thing
Under the sun!
I will touch a hundred flowers
And not pick one.
I will look at cliffs and clouds
With quiet eyes,
Watch the wind bow down the grass,
And the grass rise.
And when lights begin to show
Up from the town,
I will mark which must be mine,
And then start down!